The SSI 2020 installer now includes ShipExplorer, a new addition to the SSI product family. The existing capabilities found within Navisworks Manage is now partnered with ShipConstructor to provide you with the ability to share design changes, and communicate complex data models across local and wide area networks, all with the click of a button. ShipExplorer is a Navisworks Manage plugin that provides tools to allow existing ShipConstructor files to be easily managed and viewed from within Navisworks.
ShipExplorer provides you with the ability to:
- Load from ShipConstructor directly, or from NWF and NWC files.
- Use the switchback feature to open the related model drawing within ShipConstructor.
- Load and compare revisions between model drawings.
- Load the product hierarchies and create sets from the hierarchies for easy navigation.
- Use the embedded Search tool to find specific parts.